SECTION 2: THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We automatically collect the following categories of personal information from you, as you visit our website, reach out to us, create an account with us, or place an order with us:
- Personal Details: Your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, company name (if applicable)
- Account Information: Your order history, wish list, products viewed, preferences, and other information you provide to us when you complete the registration form’
- Log Information: Your web browser, IP address, time zone, geolocation, webpages accessed, the source of your access to our website (eg. the website which referred you to our website), browser version, operating system
- Marketing Information: Your marketing preferences, the level of engagement our emails receive (eg. the delivery rates, open rates and click through rates)
- Billing Information: Your credit, debit, or other payment card information, billing name, billing address
- Communication you send us: The survey responses, correspondence, and other information you provide to us
- Visual Information: The photographs and videos from social media platforms and/ or submitted directly
SECTION 3: COOKIES
You can reject cookies and similar technologies we use on or via our website by changing your browser setting. However, by disabling the cookie function in your web browser, you may restrict your ability to use parts of the Website. For further information about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track
Lux Lavie Co respects your privacy, but please note that we do not alter the information we collect or change the Site’s data collection practices upon receiving ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
SECTION 4: HOW WE USE & DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process payment and refunds
- To ship and deliver your orders
- To send you updates and promotional information relating to our products (when opted in)
- To respond to your questions, refund requests, and comments
- To personalize your shopping experience on our Site
- Analysis to continually improve our website and our services
- Enabling third party partners to perform their assigned tasks, whether it is technical, logistical or other business functions
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations
We may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Our employees, contractors & third-party service providers: Social network providers, payment processers, courier companies and for others that may develop or maintain our systems or technology to improve our offering for your continued use
- Mandatory disclosures and legal rights: We may share personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive. We also share personal information to establish or protect our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or prevent fraud.
- Site visitors: Such as when your profile name is chosen for display as part of the social media news feed and reviews on the site.
We will not sell, distribute, rent, licence, disclose, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to us to keep the information confidential whether subject to a status or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) regarding the handling of personal information.
SECTION 5: YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
At checkout you will have the option to receive marketing communications from us, by ticking a box indicating that you would like to receive such communications or at any time while browsing the site by entering your email address into our newsletter sign-up form. You may sign-up for our newsletter on our website to receive news, offers, or updates on out-of-stock items.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, you may opt-out at any time by:
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email you receive from us
- Getting in touch and contacting our customer service team directly
SECTION 6: HOW WE STORE AND SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. However, no security measure can guarantee against compromise. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited due to applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.
You are also responsible for protecting your personal information. You should not share your username and password with anyone, and you should not re-use passwords across more than one website. If you have any reason to believe that your username or password has been compromised, please contact us as detailed below.
SECTION 7: HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably necessary:
- As long as you have an account with us
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you
- As long as it is necessary to produce support related activities
If the data becomes no longer relevant, we will either delete it or anonymize it. In certain cases, we may keep hold of some of your information after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. This type of situation may arise if your details are needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
SECTION 8: YOUR RIGHTS
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
SECTION 10: CONTACT US